Have a great holiday weekend! Catch up with Hazel this weekend
after you are stuffed with turkey and Tryptophan.
Published by Richelle
I'm Richelle. My husband is Brian. Our two cats are Bjorn and Amira. I try not to embarrass them, but that's not always possible. We just moved to San Francisco and I finished my first novel, "The Lucid Nymph." I'm looking for an agent who will sign me without making me change anything and tell me it's perfect. I have avoided blogging for four years, but I am back. I need an outlet that isn't my book. I drink gin, love cats, Bravo television, all murder-y shows, lipstick in every shade of red, mountains, the ocean, traveling and a bunch of other hobbies that I don't often have time to do. I hope you enjoy the words I have patched together to form stories of my life. View all posts by Richelle
- So many vices…so much time! #Coronavirus #socialdistancing
- Fleeing the fire, catching the flu
- Food Poisoning, Flu, Unemployment and the Coronavirus-Welcome to California!
- New Year’s Resolutions? I don’t think so.
- Sights and Sounds of New York City
- Oh, My Aching Back.
- Obsessed with Diners: Not just for breakfast anymore
- Standing and Waiting: How New Yorkers Pass the Time.
- Life ain’t easy in the big city. Oh. wait. It is!
- Update to: NYC: Medicine Cabinets & Condiments, Where have you gone?
- NYC: Medicine Cabinets & Condiments, Where have you gone?
- It’s Official! Or is it?
- Run. Wine. Repeat.
- We’re not in Kansas (or Queens) Anymore.
- It’s Easter. Let’s Talk About Eggs.
- Circadian Rhythms
- WordPress blog challenge: Set Three Goals
- Absence makes the waist smaller.
- Fifty Shades of Red
- The clock is ticking. And it’s not a biological one.