Have a great holiday weekend! Catch up with Hazel this weekend
after you are stuffed with turkey and Tryptophan.
Published by Richelle
I love all things writing, reading, and no, definitely not arithmetic. Math and I are not friends. I recently completed a seven year project: my manuscript for my novel, "The Lucid Nymph," which I am in the awesome process of editing. I have neglected my blog for two years to focus on the book. I'm back now! In a time when every news day can be stressful and depressing, I hope my stories and musings can bring some smiles to my readers. Topics range from my life in NYC, my obsession with diners, my frustration over medicine cabinets, half-marathons, how to perfectly hard boil an egg and my love for wine and cats. I hope you enjoy and would love your feedback! View all posts by Richelle
- New Year’s Resolutions? I don’t think so.
- Sights and Sounds of New York City
- Oh, My Aching Back.
- Obsessed with Diners: Not just for breakfast anymore
- Standing and Waiting: How New Yorkers Pass the Time.
- Life ain’t easy in the big city. Oh. wait. It is!
- Update to: NYC: Medicine Cabinets & Condiments, Where have you gone?
- NYC: Medicine Cabinets & Condiments, Where have you gone?
- It’s Official! Or is it?
- Run. Wine. Repeat.
- We’re not in Kansas (or Queens) Anymore.
- It’s Easter. Let’s Talk About Eggs.
- Circadian Rhythms
- WordPress blog challenge: Set Three Goals
- Absence makes the waist smaller.
- Fifty Shades of Red
- The clock is ticking. And it’s not a biological one.
- Absence is making my head…Clearer? Huh.
- Absence makes the liver…Sadder? Day One
- Absence makes the liver grow…Sadder?
More awesome authors…
- I Think I'm Funny
- Ben's Bitter Blog
- From Across the Table
- Abby Has Issues
- Go Jules Go
- Live simply, travel lightly, love passionately & don't forget to breathe
- The Impulsive Mind's Blog
- Alessa Hinlo
- Daily (w)rite
- A Holistic Journey